March 4, 2012:


          Let me first introduce myself. My name is Reinerio Hernandez but everyone calls me Rey.  I have been employed as an Estate Tax Attorney with the IRS in Miami, FL for the last 16 years.  Previous to this, I was the Director of the Center for a Sustainable Urban Environment at the City University of New York and the Director of the Office of Community Environmental Planning for the City of New York.  I have attended Rutgers College, Cornell University for a Masters Degree and was a Ph.D. Candidate in City and Regional Planning at U.C. Berkeley where I was the recipient of a National Science Foundation Ph.D. Fellowship. 
Rey Hernandez 2

          I have provided you all of these details so you can verify my credentials, my lucidity, and hopefully my credibility.  The following is a chronology of my UFO/ET Contact/Spiritual Experiences from March 4, 2012 to November 1, 2013 when I stopped writing my experiences.  It is only 18 months but very lengthy because a lot happened during this short duration.  My “Experiences” have continued since November 1, 2013 but I have chosen not to write them down because I have been too busy establishing FREE, the Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters.   My “Contact” experiences began on March 4, 2012.  But since that first initial event inside my living room so much has happened to me, my wife, and my daughter.  This is the story of my transformation.

March 4, 2012: 


            On Sunday morning, March 4, 2012, my wife and I saw at different times two different objects in the corner of the first floor of our living room.  On the previous night, Saturday night at about 7 pm, our almost 17 year old Jack Russel Terrier, “NENA” (means little girl in Spanish), became paralyzed and could only bark.  Previous to the paralysis, she walked like an old lady with arthritis--  very gingerly and very slowly.  We just could not bear to put her to sleep because was our family and instead we would constantly take her to our vet, where she was taking Viagra for her bad heart and a Diuretic to flush out her excess water, just like an old 90 year old human. 

          After Nena’s paralysis, we called our good friend Phil Cruz who is our Vet and he said that she probably had a cerebral hemorrhage and that given her past medical history and this current paralysis that it was best to put her sleep the next day.  My wife was hysterical and he agreed to open his office the next day to put her to sleep. 

          My wife then began PRAYING all night for a miracle.  She WAS a hardcore Catholic, having been born and raised in Mexico where she practically lived in her church.  I had to attend Sunday mass and also attend Thursday group prayer meetings and if I refused it was World War 3.  That night she went to sleep very late after many hours of PRAYER.

          The next day, Sunday at 6 AM, Nena began to bark.  We checked her out and we determined that she was still totally paralyzed.  Nena moved her neck around but her body still did not respond.  My wife then decided to carry Nena downstairs to see if she could go to the bathroom outside in the yard.  Because it was only 6 AM I went back to sleep in our bed.

          When she arrived downstairs, my wife saw a glowing ¾ orb (shaped like an upside down letter U.  It was approximately 2 ft in width and 1.5-2 ft in height.  The object was very light gray/silver in color. The object had two vertical small round lights inside which blinked two green pulsating laser lights which were pointing directly at my wife.  The light stream was not wide but slim in width.  When my wife saw this object she immediately got down on her knees and started praying.  Being a hard core Catholic that was raised in Mexico, she immediately thought that is might be an angel or a spirit.  She stated out loud that if you are a bad spirit then leave but if you are a good spirit, or an angel, or even the Virgin Mary (Mexicans see the Virgin Mary a lot), then “please stay and do not let my NENA suffer”.  When she started praying, the object’s bottom left side emitted bursts of very bright florescent white light, some long and some short.  The object was located near a corner wall and appeared to be floating about 4-5 feet off the ground.  (See Exhibit 1 which is a drawing of the object my wife saw next to this wall)

Exhibit 1, Flashing Small Object in Living Room

          My wife was born and raised in Mexico and was raised as an ultra-conservative Catholic.  She attends mass every Sunday and attends various ministries during the week. She believes in the Virgin Mary and in Angels.  Upon seeing this object she thought it was the Virgin Mary or some other type of heavenly Angel.  My wife knelt down and started to pray in Spanish and started to talk with the “Angel”.  The object seemed to respond by emitting the white bursts of light on its side and more blinking of the green laser lights after each of her questions or inquiries.  She was holding our dog at the time and asked this “Angel” that if indeed it was an Angel, she only asked one favor--  that her dog, Nena, not suffer in her sickness.  Both green lights inside this object then began to blink rapidly and the white side flashes then started to go a longer distance than before.  My wife believed that this was a positive response to her prayers.

          After 5 minutes of observing and communicating with this object, she started to yell for me to come downstairs.  I was upstairs sleeping, woke up, heard her yelling and I ignored her because it was Sunday morning and I did not sleep well the night before and wanted to sleep.  After 5 minutes of her yelling at me with no response, she came upstairs and literally pulled me from the bed.  I asked her what is going on but she only told me “You will see, you will see”.  She did not tell me what she saw--   she just wanted me to go downstairs and that it was an emergency.       I was upset because she woke me up from my beauty sleep and thought she had seen a big water bug. 

          At that time, I was a pure rationalist.  I was an agnostic regarding a belief in God or religion.  I went to Catholic mass but just to comfort my wife.  I had never read any UFO, ancient alien, paranormal or “new age” books.  I believed that all the new age “metaphysics” literature was pure BS from ex-hippies even though I considered myself an ex hippie while living in Berkeley, CA from 1981 to 1988 while attending a Ph.D. Program in City and Regional Planning.  I was a total skeptic.  I am currently an attorney employed by a federal agency in South Florida.  I previously worked as a university professor at various colleges and was a top administrator in various agencies for the City of New York.  I was a pure rationalist and any “metaphysics” , paranormal, or UFO related themes were pure B.S.  On that day, my world view came crashing down.
Let me describe to you what happened when I got downstairs.  I walked right behind my wife going down the stairs.  She stopped next to Nena who was on the floor, still totally paralyzed lying on her back.  When my wife she got to the living room, I was still on the first step from the bottom right before we step onto the living room.  Then, my wife and the dog DISSAPEARED right in front of my eyes!

          Almost immediately, I entered into a sort of hypnotic trance.  I was as if you are in a state of when you are waking up from a dream, half conscious and half in a dream world.  I was somewhat aware of my conscious thought but my mind was being totally controlled.  It is very difficult to explain.  It is a state when you are not acting rationally. 

          I immediately did not care that my wife and dog disappeared right in front of me.  I instead turned my head toward the left where in the corner of the living room I saw an object very different from what my wife would later describe to me.  I did not see the upside-down U shaped object but an object which I am calling a “Plasma Energy Being”--  in fact, in hindsight, I now believe that it was a non-human intelligent being--   what we now refer to as an “ET”.

(See Exhibit 2 which is my drawing of this “Plasma Energy Being”.) 
Exhibit 2, Plasma Cylinder

          The object did not appear to have edges but seemed like a gas-like energy object with constant movement inside and on the edges of the object.  Inside were translucent multi-colored colors similar to a plasma.  Each color was not unique and separate like a rainbow but more meshed like colored water and the energy colors were constantly mixing.  It seemed to be full of energy with colors floating stationary in the air.  The Plasma Energy Being appeared to be about 2-3 ft in length and 1-1.5 feet in height.  It was about 4 feet off the ground in the same corner wall location that the U-shaped object was seen by my wife. 

          What I am about to tell you is not rational at all.  In fact, it sounds crazy but you have to understand that I was under some type of mental control and my actions could not be considered “rational”.  As I said it is very difficult to properly discuss your mental condition because your mind is not “rational” and you are under some type of hypnotic or mental control. 

          I looked at this object for about 10 seconds.  I had “tunnel vision” and could not see any other areas around the living room.  I did not see the rest of the living room including my wife nor my dog nor anything within 2 feet surrounding this object.  It was a complete tunnel vision.  I could only see that Plasma Energy Being and nothing else. 

          This is how I reacted.  In my mind, I just thought that this object was nothing special, not important, and I just waved my hand at it and said out loud, “This is BULL SHIT--  this is why my wife got me up for?”   I then turned around and went upstairs, then went to my bed, and while in a semi-conscious state, stared up at the ceiling with my hands folded on my belly and stayed in that position, looking straight at the ceiling.  I immediately went to sleep even though my eyes were completely open.  When I woke up in about 30-45 minutes later, I became conscious, even though my eyes were wide open.  It seemed that my eyes were wide open all of this time yet I do not recall having any conscious thought during those 30-45 minutes.  

          After I “woke up” from this semi-conscious hypnotic trance and thought “holly shit what the hell just happened” and I ran downstairs.  When I got downstairs, I stopped in the EXACT location, on the 1st step right before you enter the living room, then I INSTANTANEOUSLY saw my wife and dog in the middle of the living room in the SAME EXACT SPOT where she had DISAPPEARED in front of me 30 minutes before. 

          She then began to run around the living room with her hands waiving in the air and playing with my fully healed dog who was also running around and jumping up and down.  My wife began screaming, “The angel cured her, the angel cured her!”   She was laughing and playing with Nena. 

          My reaction was like an ATOM BOMB had exploded in my head and my reality was totally blown away.  I just could not cope with what had just happened.  I asked my wife what happened and she just stated that “the Angel cured her, the Angel cured her”--  “El angel la sano, El angel la sano”. 

          Our dog, “Nena”, was previously diagnosed with an enlarged heart and kidney problems and was taking diuretics and Viagra for her heart condition and diuretics for her kidney problems.  She also had severe arthritic problems and had difficulty walking.  She was like an old lady in a nursing home, barely ambulating around.  Now she was like a young kid, jumping very high in the air and running around after my wife.  NENA HAD A “MIRACULOUS HEALING”.    

          About a week later we brought Nena to our Vet, Phil Cruz, and he asked us what had happened to her.  We were too embarrassed to hell him what really happened and instead told him that we changed her diet.  He could not believe us because it was not rational what happened.  We asked him if we should continue give her the Viagra and the Diuretic medicines and he said now because she is now very healthy.  We stopped giving her all of her medications, we did not have to take her out at all hours to go to the bathroom, and she lived for about another year, having 11 months of living live like a “TEENAGER”.  She lived to be quite a very old lady in a teenager’s body.  11 months later, for the last 2 weeks of her life she descended rapidly to the point where we had to put her to sleep with Phil.  It was at this time that we told him what really happened.  Phil looked at both my wife and I with a real weird look and totally ignored our statement of why Nena was really cured--  the Miraculous Healing by this Plasma ET.  We saw how crazy he thought we both were and changed the subject.  He then continued his conversation as if nothing had happened.  That is exactly how almost all of our friends have reacted when we have told them of our “Experiences”. 



          My wife does not want to speak much about the incident and acts like nothing of consequence happened--  to her this Plasma Being was merely an Angel that had answered her prayers.  Maybe she is correct. 


Rey Hernandez, JD, MCP, Ph.D. Candidate UC Berkeley
Co-Founder, The Dr. Edgar Mitchell
Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE)
FREE Foundation email:
FREE Foundation website:  http://www.Experiencer.Org
Please Support FREE:

SHORT BIO:  Reinerio (Rey) Hernandez:

Reinerio (Rey) Hernandez is one of the 4 Co-Founders of FREE, The Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters.  The other 3 Co-Founders are the late Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Dr. Rudy Schild, an Emeritus Professor of Astrophysics at Harvard University, and Australian researcher Mary Rodwell. The Executive Director of FREE is Dr. Rudy Schild. 

Rey is currently an attorney and resides in Miami, Florida with his family.  He previously was an Adjunct Professor for 6 years at the New School for Social Research and at the City University of New York.  He was also the Director of the Center for a Sustainable Urban Environment at the City University of New York.    He graduated with honors from Rutgers College, was a Masters Candidate at Cornell University and was a Ph.D. Candidate at U.C. Berkeley in City and Regional Planning where he was the recipient of a National Science Foundation Ph.D. Fellowship.    

Rey and his entire family have had conscious physical contact with non-human intelligence in their family home.  All of the family members have also had various contact with large UFOs, one time with a football stadium sized craft that was at a distance of only 30 feet from Rey and his 10 year old daughter which hovered in silence over them for more than 45 minutes.  His family has also had numerous paranormal experiences.  All of these contact experiences began in March of 2012.  Before these experiences Rey was totally ignorant of UFOs and the “paranormal” and was an atheist material rationalist but has now been completely transformed by his experiences.





















Label 1
Content 1
Label 2
Content 2